Proudly co-hosted with the Ukrainian Canadian Congress - Alberta Provincial Council, Ukrainian Day offers visitors the opportunity to celebrate Alberta’s vibrant Ukrainian community, past and present. Highlights include an afternoon concert featuring the best in Ukrainian dance and music groups.
- Divine Liturgies: at 3historic churches
- Unveiling of Centenary Name Plaques
- Historic Monument Blessings
- Michael Luchkovich Award 2018
- Concert: featuring Ukrainian dance and music groups
- Historical Village Activities: horse-drawn wagon rides, spelling bee, schoolyard games, horseshoe toss, wheat grinding, butter churning, Morse Telegraphers—send a telegram from the Bellis CN Railway Station
- Feature Exhibit: Peter Shostak exhibit
- Village Market: featuring locally produced crafts and foods
- ACUA Ukrainian Community Showcase: local artists display their art and community organizations share information about their association or group
- 50/50 Draw: try your luck and purchase 50/50 tickets - proceeds are in support of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Alberta Provincial Council
- Musical Entertainment: enjoy music performed by local musicians on our Courtyard Stage
- Gift Shop
- Food Services onsite: pancake breakfast, Summer Kitchen, food court, Sweets n’ Treats
Visitors are encouraged to bring a lawn chair for seating.
Regular site admission applies on event days.