Vintage Day and the Friends Ukrainian Music Fest
This family-friendly event features a variety of vintage and classic cars, tractors, and motorcycles on display. Vote for your favourite vehicle, participate in the Poker Rally, tap your feet along with the swing dancers, and enjoy an array of music that your grandparents would listen to! New this year: enjoy a live concert blending traditional and contemporary Ukrainian-Canadian music.
- Vintage Vehicle Display
- Kalyna Voice Singing Competition: register to audition prior to May 9 by calling Kalyna Country at 1-888-452-5962
- Concert: enjoy live music performed by regional Ukrainian musicians
- Swing Dancers
- Edmonton International Raceway: attending the event with NASCAR vehicles and drivers
- Historical Village Activities: horse-drawn wagon rides, Morse Telegraphers—send a telegram from the Bellis CN Railway Station
- Children’s Activities: Face painting, Arts and crafts
- Feature Exhibit: Peter Shostak exhibit
- Village Market: featuring locally produced crafts and foods
- Exhibitor Showcase: local community organizations share information about their association or group
- 50/50 Draw: try your luck and purchase 50/50 tickets - proceeds support the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society
- Musical Entertainment: enjoy music performed by local musicians on the Courtyard and Flatbed Stages
- Gift Shop
- Food Services onsite: pancake breakfast, Summer Kitchen, food court, Sweets n’ Treats
Regular site admission applies on event days.
Vintage vehicle owners please register online or call 780-662-3855 ext. 1112.