Travel back in time for a unique learning experience at the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village!
A range of year-round programs and hands-on historic activities will complement the curriculum and make a lasting impression on children of all ages.
Our award-winning open-air museum, authentic setting and costumed 'historical characters' bring Alberta's history to life. Dynamic interpreters and an enchanting environment offer a unique opportunity for active and experiential learning.
- All programs must be booked in advance
- Program bookings are subject to availability
- Book early to ensure your selected date is available
- Program bookings may be made up to one year in advance
To book a program or for more information, please complete our Booking Request form.
What teachers say:
- “The interpretive staff remained in character and my students thought this was unique. Some weren't sure if they actually lived there or not!! This field trip aligns perfectly with our curriculum and the students can see, in real life, what life was like.”
- “The staff were fantastic. Their interactions with the students was fun to watch and an awesome learning opportunity.”
- ”Our students loved this field trip. Aligns perfectly with our curriculum.”