Thank you for considering the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village as a part of your clients' travel plans.
Experience Alberta’s history through the eyes of early settlers in east central Alberta, home to Canada’s oldest and one-time largest settlement of Ukrainian pioneers. We are located 25 minutes east of Edmonton on Highway 16.
- Season available: May to Sept.
- Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Recommended visit duration: 2-3 hours
- Regular admission: $15/adult, $13/senior, and $10/youth
- GST included in admission
- Group discounts apply for groups with over 15 paid admissions
- Free parking and drop-off for vehicles of all sizes
- Guided tours may be available when booked in advance, included in admission
- Special value-added group programs may be available to pre-book
- Pre-ordered food services available through the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society
Have Questions or Ready to Book a Tour?
Group Bookings and Corporate Sales Coordinator
Phone: 780-662-3855 ext. 1104